The Struggle is Real for Black Men
Grooming and hygiene are critical to one’s physical image as well as to one’s health. Men are now more active in maintaining their good body image in order to attract other people. One of the daily routines is the shaving of facial hair. Taming of that stubborn and wild facial hair is an everyday battle for men in every ethnic race especially black men.
The distinctiveness of the facial hair of black men should be understood by them to know what they need. Their curly and coarse facial hair has a higher chance to become an ingrown hair compared to their white or Asian counterparts. Their frustration is higher than of those other ethnic races. Black men also have a higher chance of scarring as well as post-shave irritation. Therefore, it is imperative to have the best electric shaver sensitive skin.
The following points are needed to consider to decide the best electric shaver for black men out in the market:
- It should be waterproof.
- It should be able to shave that facial hair that grows from different directions.
- It should be better for the black men hair types.
- It should have a fast motor and sharp blades.
- It should be gentle for the sensitive skin.
- It should have a wet and drycapability.
These are the following points you need to be reminded of in regards to your electric shaver:
- It should not be bulky.
- It should not be too noisy when you use it.
- It should not heat up too fast.
- It should not let you prefer that manual razor.
- It should not miss out on any hair.
There are several electric shavers out in the market. Try searching reviews from people and online about these products to know what one is the most suitable for you.